HOT HINTS - How To!
HOW TO GET READY FOR YOUR PHOTOSHOOT!
Each photoshoot is unique and different, but there are a few basic guidelines you can prepare for your shoot by:
- READ YOUR RELEASE FORM. Many clients only skim this form but it contains all answers to most questions!
- don't make any major hair dye or style changes in the 2 weeks prior to your shoot. This includes fake tanning and etc, unless you are experienced!
- get yo nails did! get a pedicure! use this as an opportunity for self care, as every little detail comes up in high resolution photography and not only can it cost you more in post production to have these things fixed by the photographer, but they help you to feel as beautiful as you look on your special day!
- bring a range or selection of outfits/accessories so you can be sure that there is a guarantee something will fit- backup is always good! (ie EXCUSE TO GO SHOPPING!)
- lip sync in the mirror! watch Drag Race! get some tips about posing from social media, the TV, practice dancing- photoshoots are aaaalllll about body language so make sure you are comfortable moving and know a pose or two before you come!
- if you require assistance for your theme, please email the photographer prior to your shoot.